Arvo Session: Complex Presentations in Paediatric Feeding Assessment
Time & Location
About the Event
Paediatric feeding assessment – taking it to the next level
- A more advanced session for clinicians who are already working in the area of paediatric feeding (ie 1 - >5yrs experience)
- Medically complex presentations: laryngomalacia, prematurity, neurological injury in infancy, gastrointestinal disorders, congenital cardiac anomalies, tracheoesophageal fistula. Please note that these presentations will be discussed in the context of community management, not acute care.
- Assessing Neurodivergent children
- Neurodisability populations: Trisomy 21 Syndrome, 22q11 Deletion/Di George Syndrome, Williams Syndrome, Kabuki Syndrome, Goldenhar Syndrome & Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
- Feeding Aversion with or without tube dependency
- Tracheostomy and feeding
- Addressing privilege when assessing paediatric feeding disorders
- Exploring trauma, anxiety, sensory overwhelm, disordered attachment and other pervasive issues when assessing paediatric feeding disorders
All of this is supported by handouts, video footage, case examples and plenty of opportunities to ask questions and work collaboratively.
✨ Don't need a printed manual? Use the code NOPRINT at checkout to save $13 off rego, and receive an electronic copy prior to the event
✨ Afternoon tea and light refreshments inlcuded
✨ Register for both the morning and afternoon session, and lunch is on us!
✨ Parking is available onsite, or walk 10 minutes from Glendalough train station
- Afternoon Session Ticket$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service feeSold Out